street Jitsu Assocation
Under the Private Security Industry Authority Act 2001, all individuals wishing to work in the private security industry must undertake a
This accredited qualification has been developed to meet the requirements of the Security Industry Authority (SIA). It is based on the relevant SIA Specifications for Learning and Qualifications and provides the necessary skills and knowledge for learners who wish to apply for an SIA
Subjects covered include
WHAT WILL I ACHIEVE?
The course includes the following modules:
- Working in the Private Security Industry
- Working as a Door Supervisor
- Conflict Management
- Physial Intervention
- First Aid Course
Upon completion of the course and passing the four exams, you will be able to apply for your SIA door supervisor licence. S.J.A. Training Services is a recognised training company through the exam board Industry Qualifications and the SIA. You also have the opportunity to upskill to become a first aider and a CCTV operative.*
S.I.A security training course will prepare you for working as a Door Supervisor which gives you the benefit of allowing you to work as Security Guard at no extra cost!
- 5 day course held every Monday to Friday.
- A First Aid Course worth £60!
- Work as a Door Supervisor at pubs and Events Festivals
- Security Guard in shops and industrial estates/offices
- Mc Cormack Physical Intervention – the leading industry method of techniques
- Guaranteed job opportunities
- S.J.A. Security Training
- Earn up to £12/hour *